The MCats rocked Main Street in Acton and only drew one police car!
But seriously, a perfect venue, perfect weather, awesome hosts, and a fun night!
Thanks to the Thorpes for what we hope will be an annual tradition!
The party was way more fun than my one photo indicates!
- Good Lovin’ (C) – Grateful Dead
- Sunshine of Your Love (D) – Cream
- Stray Cat Strut (Cm) – Stray Cats
- Breakdown (Am) – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Peace, Love and Understanding (G) – Elvis Costello
- Just Like Heaven (A) – The Cure
- Just What I Needed (E) – The Cars
- Stand (E) – R.E.M.
- I Fought the Law (D) – The Clash
- Psycho Killer (Live) (Am) – Talking Heads
- Sultans of Swing (Dm) – Dire Straits
- My Best Friend’s Girl (F) – The Cars
- Pump It Up (B) – Elvis Costello
- Back In the U.S.S.R. (A) – Paul McCartney
- Honky Tonk Women (G) – The Rolling Stones
- Centerfield (G) – John Fogerty
- Smokin’ In The Boys’ Room (recorded in D, play in A) – The Brownsville Station
- Should I Stay or Should I Go (D) – The Clash
- Can’t Get Enough (C) – Bad Company
- 867-5309 (Jenny) (F#m) – Tommy Tutone
- Turning Japanese (G) – Vapors
- No Matter What (A) – Badfinger
- Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo (A) – Rick Derringer
- Takin’ Care of Business (C) – Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Refugee (F#m) – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Smoking Gun (E) – Robert Cray
- Tequila (E, sax) – The Champs
- Brown Sugar (C, sax) – The Rolling Stones
- Oye Como Va (Am, sax) – Santana
- Summertime Blues (D) – The Who
- What I Like About You (E) – The Romantics
- Love Shack (C) – The B-52’s
- Mustang Sally (C, sax) – Wilson Pickett
- Louie Louie (A) – The Kingsmen
- Lean On Me (C) – Bill Withers